Classroom Wikis - Note: you need to be a member to log in to these sites.
Electricity and Magnetism
- Vermont Fish and Wildlife Department
- Mammals - click here to find detailed information about the following Vermont animals: beaver, black bear, coyote, bobcat, chipmunk, cottontail rabbit, fisher, gray fox, gray squirrel, long tailed weasel, mink, moose, muskrat, porcupine, raccoon, red fox, river otter, short tailed weasel, snowshoe hare, skunk, opposum, white tailed deer and woodchuck.
- Birds - click here to find information about the following Vermont birds: goldfinch, robin, woodcock, barred owl, crow, loon, bluebird, turkey, hermit thrush, osprey, peregrine falcon, red tailed hawk, ruby throated hummingbird and ruffed grouse. Also included is general information about what other birds live in Vermont and waterfowl of Vermont.
- Fish - click here to find information about lake trout, trout and land locked salmon.
Abenaki Indian Studies
Ancient Mayan People/Culture
- The British Museum - Information about Egyptian life, geography, gods and goddesses, mummification, pharaohs, pyramids, temples, time, trades and writing.
Westward Expansion - Lewis and Clark