New Haven Information
Colonial America and the American Revolution
- Medieval Europe
- Life in the Middle Ages
- Mr. Dowling's Middle Ages
- PBS - Middle Ages
- The Nun's Realm
- Middle Ages for Kids - Links to the following topics: History (with timeline), Environment, Religion, Clothing, People Science, Language and literature, Food, Economy, Sports and Games, Art, Architecture
- Medieval Technology Pages -
- Tour of the Middles Ages - Presented by your choice of knight, merchant, peasant or nun
- Medieval Castles -
- Projectile Motion -
American Civil War
Classroom Wikis - Note: you need to be a member to log in to these sites.
Abenaki Indian Studies
Birds of Vermont
Immigration & New York City Information
Electricity and Magnetism
- Vermont Fish and Wildlife Department
- Mammals - click here to find detailed information about the following Vermont animals: beaver, black bear, coyote, bobcat, chipmunk, cottontail rabbit, fisher, gray fox, gray squirrel, long tailed weasel, mink, moose, muskrat, porcupine, raccoon, red fox, river otter, short tailed weasel, snowshoe hare, skunk, opposum, white tailed deer and woodchuck.
- Birds - click here to find information about the following Vermont birds: goldfinch, robin, woodcock, barred owl, crow, loon, bluebird, turkey, hermit thrush, osprey, peregrine falcon, red tailed hawk, ruby throated hummingbird and ruffed grouse. Also included is general information about what other birds live in Vermont and waterfowl of Vermont.
- Fish - click here to find information about lake trout, trout and land locked salmon.
Ancient Mayan People/Culture
- The British Museum - Information about Egyptian life, geography, gods and goddesses, mummification, pharaohs, pyramids, temples, time, trades and writing.
Westward Expansion - Lewis and Clark